The Hill-Rom P3200 VersaCare Bed has many features to ensure safety for all patients. The Versa Care Bed offers state-of-the-art technology, which enables high quality care for patients and offers advanced solutions for supporting patient safety, patient mobilization, and skin care.
The bed also assists Care Providers, which makes their job easier. The VersaCare® bed is designed to enable excellent care, especially for mid- to high-acuity patients. We’ve integrated a host of safety-promoting, leading-edge technologies into one versatile healing system — all controlled through a simple, intuitive interface. The VersaCare bed’s connectivity, flexibility, and utility are just some of the reasons that the VersaCare bed is one of the most trusted names in Med-Surg. Features include:
- Boost one-button feature helps patients move toward the head of the bed
- The Optional Intellidrive powered transport lets staff handle the bed effortlessly
- The Point-of-Care control panel uses easy to read digital displays and simple icons
- LowChair feature allows caregivers to keep the bed level while placing it in chair position
- FlexAFoot feature is a Foot platform extender that customizes the bed length, and helps patients from sliding down in bed
- Bed features easy-grip siderails
- Fixed headboard stays at the optimal height for pushing the bed
- Hands-free control features foot controls to adjust the bed
- Low overall height that makes getting in and out of bed easier for more active patients
- Optional 3-Level Bed Exit Alarm – advanced sensitivity detects whether the patient is lying in bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, or is out of the bed
The VersaCare bed combines ergonomic design with state-of- the-art engineering to deliver a powerful user experience. Of special note is the VersaCare system’s Bed Exit feature with audible alarm. When used in conjunction with a falls protocol, the Bed Exit System can help reduce patient falls related to unsupervised bed egress. By providing caregivers with optimal low bed height and full technology capabilities, the VersaCare bed frees them from physically demanding labor, empowers them to focus on helping patients heal, and helps them accomplish protocol compliance.
The Hill-Rom Versa Care Bed is a very versatile platform that is at home in the ER, Critical Care areas, or in patient recovery areas/rooms.
Ops Manual Quick Reference Brochure