The Medfusion 3500 Syringe Infusion Pump is a smart system designed to enhance safety while maintaining simplicity. Syringe Infusion pumps deliver small doses of medication from a variety of syringe sizes in acute care settings. For more than 15 years, the Medfusion Syringe Pump platform has been the industry leader in syringe pumps with many innovations in syringe recognition, drug libraries and dosage limits.
- Auto-default feature promotes your facility’s policies and procedures for medication administration and safety.
- From the moment the pump is powered on, the pump defaults to use the established drug protocols set by your hospital’s pharmacists, so that nursing staff are able to quickly start an infusion with the safety of drug libraries supporting them.
- Hard and soft limits set by your Pharmacist, for each drug and profile, protect against medication errors regardless of your patient’s size or where in the hospital they are receiving care.
- FlowSentry™ monitor provides unmatched pressure sensing technology for earlier clinical intervention.
- Automatically detects various syringe types and sizes, from 1mL to 60mL. A compatible syringe list can be updated to current syringe models from major manufacturers.
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use, horizontal design helps protect the entire syringe barrel and allows single-handed loading of the syringe.
PharmGuard® medication safety software allows you to customize Medfusion 3500 syringe pumps to meet your facility’s needs and to provide safer medication delivery.
- Drug libraries help reduce medication errors
- Hard and soft safety limits are available for all delivery modes
- 16 proﬁle areas allow for customization and speciﬁc use in up to 16 different care areas of a hospital
- Large character capacity makes it possible to input full drug names and concentrations
- “Tall Man” lettering helps prevent look alike drug name errors
- Customizable drug alerts
- Reports allow clinicians to download and review pump event history
When you’re ready to upgrade your Syringe Infusion pumps, consider the Medfusion syringe pump 3500 with PharmGuard® medication safety software, designed to enhance safety with accurate medication delivery.
Ops Manual Tech Manual Brochure Brochure 2