The Midmark 104 Exam Table provides exceptional value in a manual exam table, and it truly offers efficient patient care. Monet Medical completely reconditions these tables and offers your choice of over 50 different colors of upholstery. This Examination Table offers easy patient positioning, spring-assisted backrest, hide-away stirrups which pull out and lock in numerous positions, non-skid locking footstep, and five large drawers for storage.
The exam table is the focal point of the outpatient facility, and its rapidly evolving into a clinical hub where diagnostics, patient engagement and treatment intersect. When choosing an exam table, be sure that it fits your clinical workflow today and into the future.
Patient positioning is easy with the Midmark 104 Examination Table. Its spring-assisted backrest means no more pulling or lifting patients into position. Hide-away stirrups pull out and lock in numerous positions. The 104 can be customized with numerous accessories. The 104’s versatility is further enhanced with an electrical receptacle, non-skid locking footstep and five large drawers for storage. Select from among numerous accessories like pelvic tilt, stainless steel irrigation pan or knee crutches to customize the 104.
The Midmark 104 Exam table is a great choice for both your facility and your budget. Strong, durable, and comfortable, the 104 exam table will help you take care of your patients comfort and safety.
- Patient positioning is easy with the Ritter 104 Exam Table
- Spring-assisted backrest.
- Hide-away stirrups pull out and lock in numerous positions.
- Can be customized with numerous accessories.
- Electrical receptacle.
- Non-skid locking footstep.
- Five Large drawers for storage.
- Numerous accessories like pelvic tilt, speculum warmer, stainless steel irrigation pan or knee crutches to customize the l04.
- Dimensions (Top): 27” W x 54” L (68.8 x 137cm)
- Length with foot extension: 72” (182.9 cm)
- Height: 32.5” (82.6cm)
- Paper roll holder (hidden): 21” (53.3cm)
- Soft-touch Top
- Treatment pan
- Option: Drawer heater (60 watt)
- Electrical: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 6 AMPS (115 VAC, 60 Hz, 6.5 AMPS, with heater) Also available in 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
Upholstery Colors Ops Manual