The Midmark M11 UltraClave is designed to optimize sterilization output—reducing time and effort, but not effectiveness. What are you looking for in an Instrument Sterilizer? You want a Sterilizer that is Fast and easy to use for instrument processing, Reliable and Effective for quality infection control, and Maximum space utilization and complementary design for your Sterilization areas. The Midmark M11 meets all of these needs and more.
Today more than ever, you need products that are reliable and simple to use. Midmark / Ritter Sterilizers are designed to be easier to use and are time tested for reliability. The SteamFlush Pressure Pulse Air-Removal System is so efficient that it can pass the air removal tests required on more complex vacuum steam sterilizer systems, ensuring good steam penetration for proper sterilization.
The M11 Ultraclaves’ 11″ x 18″ chamber gives it the distinction of being the largest of any standard counter top sterilizer on the market, making it perfect for larger packs and instruments. The Midmark M11 Ultraclave is:
Reliable – Steam–Flush Pressure Pulse Air Removal System ensures proper steam penetration
Simple – Simply load it, set it and forget it
Convenient – Four pre-programmed and two programmable cycles
Sterilization is easy with the Midmark M11 UltraClave. Just a few simple steps completes the sterilization process. Simply press the Start / Standby button and the M11 automatically fills with the correct amount of water. Select the cycle that you want and the time is set for you. Cycle time from start to finish is 28 minutes (if cold) and 18 minutes (if hot) for unwrapped cycles.
- Low water indicator light tells you when the reservoir level is too low
- A door-ajar light tells you if the door is not securely closed
- LED display shows the units temperature during heat-up and time remaining during cycles.
- Lights turn on progressively during filling, heating, sterilizing, drying and complete stages.
- Easy to fill and to drain water – located at the front of the machine
- A large capacity water reservoir means you fill it less often!
- Four stainless steel trays come with the unit (two large, two small)
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge and electronic controls offer simple operation and reduce down time