The Pedigo 500 Pediatric Crib Stretcher, with its’ many full function capabilities, represents the standard of excellence in hospital cribs. The aesthetically pleasing design makes it perfect for any facility. As a pediatric transport stretcher, the 500 rolls easily on 5″ oversized casters. Two of the four casters lock to secure the stretcher. A third steering caster may be engaged for increased control and maneuverability.
The unique rounded corners reduce the overall size of the 500, yet provide the same amount of useful area on the 26½” x 55¾”mattress. The two-post support system provides 97% access to the patient by the medical team. Side rails have two-inch bar spacing and a special epoxy finish that is warmer to the touch than chrome. For complete containment of the child, simply raise the counter balanced side rails to enclose the crib. Because the rails are counterbalanced, there will be no sudden drop when released, preventing injuries to the child or provider. The Dual-action release handle is childproof and easy to operate, even with a child in one arm. The Pedigo 500 Pediatric Crib Stretcher represents true value for any Pediatric care facility.
Here are some of the available options for the Midmark 500 Pediatric Crib Stretcher:
- Optional Fixed Clear molded security top has an exclusive quick disconnect for fast, easy removal
- An Optional Removable Clear molded security top has a removable window for access into the croupette and crib
- Optional IV poles allow for bottles or bags to be suspended inside or outside the stretcher area
- An optional Utility Shelf is located at the base of the stretcher, this shelf may be used for storing blankets or the child’s personal items
- Optional O2 holder for E-size Oxygen tank
- Optional Siderail Bumper Pads measures 2″ thick and 7″ high. Standard baby soft white color
Tech Manual Brochure Brochure 2