The Midmark / Ritter 244 Bariatric Power Treatment Table is a flexible, comfortable, and powerful tool. In addition to fully powered height adjustment – Powered back and tilt angle adjustments allow both thorough patient examinations and a safe facility environment. Safety switches that are located in the base section stop the table from moving if even a slight amount of force is applied to the base cover. An optional foot control accessory provides a sterile field and an alternate method to the hand control for positioning patients. The optional casters accessory permits easy transportation of your table. The casters can support a 650 lb. stationary patient load. Features include:
- Available in your choice of over 50 different Upholstery Colors.
- 850-pound Weight Capacity – With an 850-pound patient weight capacity, the Ritter 244 Bariatric Power Treatment Table is ready, willing and able to safely lift special needs patients every time.
- 18-inch Low Height – With an incredible Barrier-Free® 18-inch low height, the Ritter 244 is designed to provide a solution to the all too common question, “How are we going to safely and effectively get our special needs patients onto and off of the treatment table?
- By lowering the seat to 18 inches from the floor, the Ritter 244 performs this sometimes difficult task. It becomes a very simple routine, requiring minimal assistance from you and your staff. The patient’s dignity is maintained and the likelihood of injury is greatly reduced, providing efficient, effective patient care.
- 34-inch High Height – The Ritter 244 raises the seat to a height of 34 inches, designed to bring the patient to you while helping to minimize the stress and strain on your back. By having the patient in the right position, the exam can be completed properly and efficiently
Upholstery Colors Tech Manual Brochure