The Midmark 204 Manual Exam Table features the latest in design, comfort and functionality in a manual exam table, it truly offers efficient patient care. Midmark found that you need an exam table that allows easy access for patients and makes them feel secure. The Midmark 204 Exam Table also features smart options like three side drawers for optimal supply management, modern styling to coordinate with your office, an updated, ergonomic, comfortable top design, and additional weight capacity to handle a wider range of patients.
The one-piece, upholstered top can be easily removed without tools, allowing a thorough cleaning or a quick upholstery color change. We increased the size of the footstep over 40 percent above the industry standard, allowing patients to feel more secure and get on the table more confidently, as well as putting minimal strain and stress on physicians or their staff. The step has an easy-to-clean, slip resistant surface with rounded edges for added security. The spacious pass-through side drawers provide access to supplies from either side of the table and give the ability to change room configuration. In addition, there are two front drawers for easy access to items during pelvic exams. The Midmark 204 is designed to safely support more weight than standard manual exam tables – 500 pounds. Features include:
- Multi-Density Foam Top Design
- Powder-coated paint finish
- 18-gauge steel shell
- Seamless polystyrene pass-through drawers
- Ball-bearing drawer glides
- UL 60601-1 and Can/CSA 601.1-M90 Standard for Safety and CE Mark
- Steel Reinforced Seat to support patient in seated position (prevents seat deflection and future breakage).
- Comfort designed stirrups help make the lithotomy position a little easier for your patients.
Quick Reference Install Guide Brochure