The Stryker Secure II Bed delivers outstanding patient care with momentum and efficiency without sacrificing safety or quality. The Stryker Secure II bed is a highly flexible patient care platform designed to provide the ultimate degree of responsive performance. The Secure II is a fully electric med-surg hospital bed with controls on both side rails and also at the foot of the bed. Strong, ergonomically designed and durable bedside rails assist patients getting in and out of the bed safely and securely.
A retractable bed frame eliminates patients needing to reach for belongings, which may increase their risk of falling. Intermediate side rail positions provide dual arm support for side ingress and egress. Chaperone® bed exit system senses patient positioning with greater accuracy and reliability than other bed platforms. Foot-end nursing controls are easy to access and simple to operate. An optional, integrated scale system provides accurate, repeatable weights with the touch of a button. A centrally-located brake allows for greater access to the bed with the side rails in any position. The Bed frame is compatible with existing fracture frame equipment and patient helpers.
An exceptional low overall bed height promotes safer patient entry and exit. A standard 85-inch long hospital grade mattress deck accommodates a 10-inch bed extender with no loss of bed functionality. Low chair position is ideal for patient ambulation.
Stryker Secure 2 Hospital Bed Features:
- 6″ Caster wheels
- Dual Pedestal design
- CPR Release
- In-rail Fowler/Knee Gatch control
- Electronic function lock-out control
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals
- Backrest angle indicator
- Locking-caster wheel steering with 4 traction sockets
- Removable headboard with CPR capability, retractable litter top, and 4 foley bag hooks
- 4 IV receptacles
- Patient restraint locations
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg controls
- Optional Chaperone Bed Exit system is intended to aid in the detection of patients exiting the bed
Ops Manual Brochure