The Welch Allyn SPOT Vital Signs Monitor is small, lightweight, and easy to use. It includes all probes, leads, cables, and rolling stand with basket. Measures Blood Pressure, Temperature, and Pulse Oximetry. The Welch Allyn SPOT has made its mark in ambulatory and acute care settings for its accuracy, durability and cost-effectiveness. The fully automated, SPOT monitor has become the device of choice for front-line caregivers world-wide. Features Include:
- Lightweight and portable with a variety of mounting options – carry it, wheel it, or mount it
- Big, bright, easy-to-read LCD screen
- Multi-parameter and modular so you can select precisely the vital signs you need
- Measures NIBP, Pulse, Temp, and SP02
- SureTemp® Plus thermometry
- Optional Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry (SpO2)
- One of the most cost-effective multi-parameter devices on the market
- Fast and accurate—completes BP, pulse rate, temperature, and SpO2 in approximately 30 seconds
- IR connectivity to interface with computerized patient records
- Fully upgradeable to meet your changing needs
- Integrated long-life battery enhances device portability
The Welch Allyn SPOT Vital Signs monitor provides vital signs in seconds with hospital-grade technology that’s easy to use, accurate and affordable. Take vitals faster, easier and reliably with industry-leading parameters that allow you to take vital signs in about half the time as other spot-check devices, improving your workflow and patient satisfaction.
Check vital signs rapidly, automatically—and affordably—with the Welch Allyn SPOT Vital Signs monitor.
Ops Manual Tech Manual Brochure