The Welch Allyn Spot LXI Vital Signs Monitor gives you more parameters and options than previous spot-check device on the market, so you have the ability to customize it to your specific needs. This monitor is small, lightweight, and easy to use. It includes all probes, leads, and cables, and an optional rolling stand with basket is available. Measures Blood Pressure, Temperature, and Pulse Oximetry.
With so many options, the Welch Allyn Spot LXi is versatile, flexible, and simple to use. Features Include:
- SureBP™ measures blood pressure in about 15 seconds as the cuff is inflating—resulting in time savings for you and improved comfort for your patients
- Pulse rate and MAP included
- Choice of SureTemp® Plus or Braun ThermoScan PRO 4000 thermometry – fast predictive thermometry – take fast, accurate oral, axillary, and rectal temperatures.
- Optional Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry
- Ability to manually enter weight, height, respiration rate, and pain level; calculates Body Mass Index
- Connects to select Health o Meter® or Tanita® digital scales
- 50-reading memory allows retrieval of previous data for review or to download later
- Reduce the chance for transcription errors by electronically capturing Clinician ID, Patient ID and patient data at the point of care using the optional bar code scanner
- Comes connectivity-ready, allowing you to interface with the Electronic Health Record system you have now or one you’ll get in the future
- Error messages give you descriptions and real solutions—not just error codes
- Bigger, brighter LCD display provides greater visibility from farther distances
Ops Manual Tech Manual Quick Reference
Brochure Brochure 2