The ZOLL E Series defibrillator is a rugged and ready defibrillator intended for use by EMS personnel. ZOLL’s Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform (RBW) was designed specifically for external defibrillation to control for variations in patient impedance. Only the ZOLL RBW has demonstrated statistical clinical superiority1 to monophasic waveforms in peer reviewed randomized controlled trials. And now with supporting data from more than 11,500 patients, you can feel secure in the strength of the RBW evidence.
The E Series defibrillators are small and compact, making them easy to transport and use. This unit offers as many features as you could need. It boasts pulse oximetry (SPO2), non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP), and end-tidal CO2 (EtCO2) and also Real Time CPR® to assist in a sudden cardiac emergency. The E series also has a Bluetooth connection which allows for a “paperless” approach to transferring information to the hospital before the EMS ever arrive with the patient.
The refurbished ZOLL E Series defibrillator was designed by professionals for professionals. It was designed to withstand the crash, tumble, and bounce environment of EMS. No other full-featured monitor defibrillator was designed specifically for the rigors of your EMS environment. No other defibrillator offers the configurable options of the E Series. Documentation is made easy when combined with data transfer options that take the “paper” away. No other defibrillator is as rugged and ready. Features include:
- Built-in GPS clock, allowing users to synchronize dispatch, defibrillator, and intervention call times, improving overall data accuracy.
- Now with integrated SpCO®, a noninvasive Masimo Rainbow SET®carbon monoxide measurement, the E Series allows rescuers to easily and accurately diagnose CO poisoning with the simple push of a button.
- Compatibility with ZOLL’s sealed lead acid 4410 Smart Battery™ as well as rechargeable lithium ion.
- Integrated optional Bluetooth® functionality to provide data transmission capability to a variety of destinations.
- ZOLL’s proprietary Rectilinear Biphasic™ waveform, the only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to claim superiority to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high impedance patients.
Perfect for EMS or Education customers, the Zoll E Series Defibrillator is a rugged, powerful defibrillator / monitor.
Ops Manual Tech Manual