Hill-Rom Affinity IV OB GYN Birthing Bed – The Affinity ® IV Birthing Bed builds upon Hill-Rom’s long-standing success of its premier Affinity ® Birthing Bed line and improves hospital flexibility, efficiency, positioning and delivery with a single product. And, its wide range of innovative features make it state-of-the-art in birthing bed.
- The Hill-Rom Affinity IV OB GYN Birthing Bed has two different options for the foot section.
- The Stow and Go™ no-lift patient foot section – which features a convenient, stow away foot section that stores under the bed, eliminating lifting and saving you valuable space in the birthing suite.
- Light weight lift-off foot section – which is lightweight and easy to handle. This foot section stores on a built-in stand keeping the mattress off the floor.
- Easy Glide Calf Supports feature wider support with a strong release lever that can be actuated from any angle with one hand.
- Ergonomic blue handles with integrated IV pole cradle – Posture and efficiency were taken into consideration with this option to the Affinity™ Four Bed. Caregiver posture is naturally directed to a comfortable position with the angled design of these handles. You can also transfer 2 IV poles at once without assistance because of the IV pole cradle that is built into these handles.
- Battery backup – With this feature you can use all the bed’s features, including changing height and position, when you’re away from an outlet, reducing the time from “decision to incision” in critical situations.
In labor and delivery, time and safety are top of mind and every second counts. We have designed every detail of the Affinity® IV OB GYN Birthing Bed to help make the birthing process safe for the patient and caregiver. Additional back saving features like the no-lift Stow and Go foot section and ergonomic push handles make the Affinity IV OB GYN Birthing Bed a smart choice for caregivers.
Ops Manual Brochure