Hill-Rom’s Transtar P8000 Stretcher is the ideal choice for the ER, OR, PACU, Recovery, or for outpatient settings. This rugged stretcher offers outstanding mobility, comfort, and excellent quality. The Transtar Stretcher is customizable – to be as simple or as versatile as you need. The Hill-Rom P8000 stretcher accommodates virtually all patient conditions, as well as your needs in this uncertain environment.
A rush to the operating room is not just about running down hallways and turning corners. It’s about the minute details that contribute to a safe and comfortable experience for both you and your patient. An optional active hand brake reduces the strain of going down ramps and sudden stops. Our integrated IV pole transport device option helps you to maneuver both the stretcher and portable IV pole stands with ease.
The next generation Steering Plus System allows for crisp cornering and control. The BackSaver Fowler feature provides you with easier articulation of the head section. Combine it with the AutoContour feature to minimize repositioning of patients. Our reinforced frames are made of heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel for long-lasting quality – and a choice of 500 lb weight capacity or a 700 lb weight capacity option to handle higher patient weights. Nickel-plated push handles, IV poles, siderails, and other components offer superior rust resistance, even in harsh environments. The P8000 Stretcher is a flexible tool and ideal for use in most Acute Care environments. Features include:
- Bumper protected siderails protect your patient’s hands during transport
- Optional spring-loaded center wheel provides a nicer ride and is easier for care-givers to maneuver
- Allow for safe patient ingress and egress with low height
- Enhanced safety siderails provide more coverage for smaller patients
- Simple activation requires less force to activate steer pedal than Stryker’s Big Wheel
- 360° maneuvering with Steering Plus™ and optional IntelliDrive® Powered Transport Systems that grip the floor and reduce your turning radius
- Ease the burden on your back; BackSaver Fowler® feature uses patient’s weight to help position the head section
- Zero Transfer Gap with OneStep® Tuck-Away Siderails
- Your choice of 500 lb or 700 lb weight capacity
- Compatibility with most lifts and overbed tables
- Easy to clean smooth deck and siderail design