When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing, the Kangaroo ePump delivers in one compact, easy-to-use device.
Features include easy step-by-step prompts, intuitive user interface, and simplified feed and flush set loading.
Appropriate for virtually all patients, from infant through geriatric years. Easily transportable, with battery pack for up to 15 hours of backup power. The ePump is capable of either Continuous or Bolus enteral feeding and flushing capabilities, accurately and reliably, all from one device.
The Kangaroo ePump system is the latest innovation in enteral feeding pump technology. When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing, Kangaroo™ ePump enteral feeding pump delivers in one compact, easy-to-use device. Features include:
- Five button, easy-to-use interface that walks the user through the programming process, and an alarm identification system that quickly resolves any problems that may arise
- DEHP-free pump sets protect the patients from any adverse side effects associated with DEHP. All sets sold outside of EMEA are DEHP-free.
- Anti-Free flow pump sets ensure patient safety and an accurate delivery of nutrition
- The MISTIC (Magnetic Intelligent Set Type Identification Connector) Identification System recognizes the pump set type and offers appropriate programming options
- Feeding and flushing sets offer programmed flushing intervals, eliminating the need to manually flush tubes and sets, and allowing for hydration and nutrition-programmed delivery
- Maintains dosage delivery accuracy of +/- 10% of the volume to be delivered
- Orientation independent delivery with no drip chamber, the pump can be used anywhere and on anyone
- Memory settings enable prior settings to be saved for up to 72 hours
- Screen and program lock-out feature prevents manipulation of pump delivery process if protection is desired
Ops Manual Tech Manual Brochure
Brochure 2 Brochure 3