The Respironics BiPap Vision Ventilator is specifically designed to address the unique requirements of Non-Invasive Ventilation within the hospital, including changing leaks, dynamic breathing patterns, and high FIO2 and flow demand. The BiPAP Vision features accurate monitoring, reliable alarms, and an intuitive menu. Auto-Trak ensures optimum sensitivity despite changing breathing patterns or circuit leaks. Auto-adaptive triggering and cycling reduce work of breathing and support patient-ventilator synchrony, supporting patient compliance and reducing the need for manual adjustments. The Vision is designed with advanced technology to be accurate, reliable, and easily upgradeable. This low-cost alternate form of sub-acute therapy may reduce the need for intubation for certain patients. Product features include:
- Digital Auto-Trak sensitivity automatically adapts to changing leaks on a breath-by-breath basis, allowing the patient’s mask to be fit for comfort rather than a perfect seal.
- The integrated display screen displays real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format to assist with ventilator management.
- CPAP and S/T modes are available for maintaining airway patency and providing pressure support ventilation.
- Oxygen control allows 21–100% concentrations from without attaching auxiliary oxygen to the mask
- Pressure regulation at the mask ensures accurate therapy for the patient.
- The alarm module provides a complete range of alarms that are designed with mask ventilation in mind, minimizing nuisance alarms caused by mask leak.
Ops Manual Tech Manual